Saturday, June 10, 2006

I already have four bikes, which is probably enough for one person, but I'd love something to replace the car for once and for all, something that kept me out of the rain, had headlights built in and which could carry a little luggage. Well this falls down on a couple of the most practical points, but oh my! Isn't it lovely? I want, I want, I want.

From having a look at their website it looks like one could be had for under $A10,000, which is waaay cheaper than a car and they're nine times sexier to boot. And they come in red! Looks like there's plenty of room in there for an ipod and some speakers and headlights would be a snip to fit.

The only problem is my 75km daily trip to work might just be a little too far. For this, I would move closer to town.

No comments: